Temporary position but always has the potential to go permanent. The hours for this position are full-time hours, working 9-6 Monday through Friday.
- Must have a high attention to detail and proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Must have at least 1 year of office/administrative experience
Responsible for processing home equity loans in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with daily deadlines.
1. Orders and reviews title reports, appraisals, and flood certificates.
2. Gathers and reviews documents and prepares files for underwriting, which includes verifying mathematical calculations on the property value and income.
3. Prepares file for Closing/Cancellation, which includes completing a checklist and thoroughly auditing the files for accuracy and completeness.
4. Communicates with the point of contact as well as third party vendors regarding preliminary loan approvals and denials, final approval, loan status, title reports, and appraisals. Relays any issues to the point of contact and works to resolve.
5. Reviews and works various reports to ensure that goals, deadlines, and turnaround times are met.
6. Keeps informed of trends and developments in the real estate market as well as changes in rules and regulations.
7. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.