Commercial Documentation Specialist candidates must possess at least 2 years? experience working with commercial loan documents.
This also really needs to be on the pre-closing side (not mortgage servicing)as well as a Bachelors degree.
OR 5+ years of applicable experience (Commercial Loan Documents) in lieu of a degree.
- Bachelorís degree in a business related field with at least two years of commercial loan documentation preparation experience. Five or more years of commercial loan processing experience, including loan document preparation, may be considered in lieu of bachelorís degree.
- Experience with of credit agreement covenants, loan documentation in multiple states.
- Experience of consumer transactions, understanding of title reports and exceptions, and familiarity with Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures.
- Working knowledge of commercial and consumer lending policies.
- Working knowledge of the more complex commercial style transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advance computer skills, Word, Excel, and programs specific to loan documents LaserPro experience is a plus).